Sunday 26 April 2009

The gas man speaketh (Is any one listening?)

These are my first letters, words and blog. Ever. On the internet.
How shall I start?
I ought to start with a mission statement - A synopsis of my ideals, hopes and aspirations for this blog. This blog? My life, ideally.
However, speaking in a metaphysical sense, if no one ever reads these words (other than me, of course), do these words actually exist?
People write things in their diaries. Intimate, personal things. They are supposedly private. Don't ever believe that! They are all secretly hoping to be discovered. Accidentally, of course. Why else would they leave their diaries lying about, with PRIVATE KEEP OUT written on them?
Me too. I hope some one accidentally discovers my blog. If that's you, dear reader, thanks for making my words exist. Read on, and if you liking, come back!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogdom! Write away and if people fall asleep, it is their problem, not yours.

    I have seen Shakespeare put people to sleep. So you are in good company. What?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete